Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Chase

So by now, you probably have some sort of idea of my sexual preference. Sorry but I'm not capable as of the moment to fully explain it but I know you'll get it along the way...

A heartache is usually the fruit of a series of events that started from what we might call "the chase." If you're reading this, I know you, at the very least, have an idea of how this goes.

Being a discreet bi-straight (Discreet! Yes, that's another complication for me. Sort of.), I don't go out and look for other guys. Out of convenience and curiosity, most of my chases are done through a well-known channel. It usually starts with macking and asking the usual questions. Eventually we click. It's not about the picture for me, but I'd say that physical attraction, even just through pictures, do help. Some may see it as a cliche but it's really the chemistry that's important. Anyway, maybe we'll exchange numbers before disconnecting, maybe we'll exchange Yahoo! IDs. Maybe I've viewed the other guy on his cam. Of course the goal of everything is to get to know the other person, get to know the other guy personally. Not for sex. Companionship, maybe.

I've met some, I've arranged to meet some in the future. In the course of our conversation, we would have already talked about my being a discreet bi-straight guy. Some try to understand it, some encourages me to just go straight, and some try to pursue me.

I don't know if I have developed unconsciously an attractive persona online but it came to me as a pleasant surprise that some other guys would want to have me as theirs.

For some reason, most of them are lean guys. I'm also attracted to them but it's that almost all of the guys I've experienced the chase with are about, maybe 170cm, and really lean. I prefer a bit more muscular guys but I'm not really into sex. Most of them, though, develop into real good friends who understand, at least in part, this thing that I have.

Chasing is quite addicting, but maybe I should stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur preference puzzles me... anyways, i respect that and i hope that at some point, you get to have a definite choice rather than live a lifetime of confusion.

http://akosijcmasajo.wordpress.com <-Comment too...

Bi-Straight Guy said...

I wouldn't call it confusion. But it's something I can't fully articulate. Let's see how these things develop.