Saturday, September 8, 2007

What is Bi-Straight?

This is my introductory confession...

It was about the last year of grade school when I realized that I had some attraction to guys. I just brushed it off until the first explosion happened...I think that's how it went. Anyway, I denied it a bit with myself but I just had to accept it. Not that I was denying it, it was just weird at first.

I've got more freedom now and so I was able to do more exploring. I even had a genders study class. Got to meet guys of different preferences and some girls too. With the experience I've had, and still having, I know I'm sure.

I acknowledge that I am attracted to guys but I am not capable to enter into a relationship. I can't pinpoint it exactly but I just can't. If I wanted to, I could have already entered into more than a dozen but it's just not natural for me. And this is how I feel, really. No denying anything deep inside, this is just simply how I feel.

One thing though, I'd still want to be intimate with another guy. That doesn't come always though but it does. A hug is good but no sex for me.

The actual sex and my lip kiss, that's reserved for my future wife. Yes, I'd like to eventually settle down, have a family, have kids, maybe live in a condo. But my wife should be able to accept me for who I am. I'd never leave her for another guy but I may have an eye for someone. I don't know, I can't promise anything now.

I'm a guy who has an eye for other guys, someone who'd only enter into a relationship with a girl. Someone whose lips and virginity is only for my wife. Yes I'm complicated, maybe unclassified in formal studies. Maybe I'm in a league of my own. I am Bi-Straight.

Feel free to comment, feel free to ask anything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice insights. we can probably talk more about it. cguro bi-straight din ako hehehe

Bi-Straight Guy said...

Yeah, sure, I love conversations. It would help if you're not anonymous. :)

Dazer said...

Bi-Straight Guy said...

Yeah, sure, I love conversations. It would help if you're not anonymous. :)

- But then again you're anonymous too. =)
_________________________

Reading through your blog made me consider that it is "disturbing" that over the years we have managed to establish so many types of Sexual Preference. Off the top of my head I can already name several of them:

Anti-sexual (someone against sex)
Asexual (no sexual attractions)
Autosexual (has sex with self)
Bisexual (sex with both sexes)
Heterosexual (sex with the opposite sex)
Homosexual (sex with the same sex)
Metrosexual (dresses a lot like the opposite sex)
Pansexual (having traits of all sexes)
Transsexual (has body of one sex and mind of the other)
Try-sexual (tries anything sexual)
Vegansexual (sleeps only with other vegans)

Whew! But that aint the best part. If we consider the categories falling under Homosexuality, now it would really be insane and I choose not to go so much into that. =)

Above any other, sexuality is either loosely developed through experiences as we mature or it's something innate and natural when we're born. I do not know the full facts about that but at least that's what I believe in. In your case though, I am enthralled by several questions for you such us "Do you have a brother?", "Are you close with your Dad?", "Did you grow up mostly around women?" and many others; because bluntly thinking about it, you're just a straight guy fascinated with the male psyche. And at the end of the day, it's gonna boil down to you ending up (happily?) with a girl and a totally-devastated "legitimate" Bi/Gay guy.

Whatever the case may be. I do hope you "straighten" it out with yourself and be "gay" about whatever you choose.

P.S. For crying out loud, Just try it with a guy and find out!

Bi-Straight Guy said...

@ dazer:

I'm anonymous now but I can not be.

Thanks for the education and you may be right with your analysis of me.

I'm actually thinking of just totally turning gay for my benefit and of others'. It just might be simpler that way.

Dave Ramirez said...

@dazer: very good analysis. very good questions. i was always asking that gay people i meet.

@bi-straight guy: be cautious if you plan on trying "it" out with other guys. remember that this may cause you trauma. hehe

Bi-Straight Guy said...

@ dave ramirez:

yeah, i've been really cautious. but mainly because my feelings don't get that far. thanks for the caution :)