Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Second

Went out yesterday with one of my friends that I met through chat. Initially, we did get attracted to each other. We started as friends, and then I had to talk about my complication with him.

We've had our moments of blur. Where I wouldn't know where we stand with each other. Maybe I've given him too much attention to make him think that there's some remote chance of being us. But all I know is that what I give him is what I feel.

Should I just forget all about him?

We've reconnected and things are going great for the both of us but then the line's starting to get blurry again. Although we don't talk about it. But I think we should talk soon. It's just awkward if I would say it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
i think we'll get along...
amedamaru77@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon

Bi-Straight Guy said...

maybe we will...email me.