Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Maybe

I've been out a few days because I took a quick vacation somewhere elevated.

Before that, I've been talking to a few of my close friends about this sexuality that I have. Although he was open to the idea that there could actually be some bi-straight guy, he told me that I was acting like I was just confused with everything. I respect him and it gave me some thought. I guess it started when I told him that I had a crush on him. We were close enough for me to be sure that he wouldn't take it wrongly. It was just my way of saying that I admire him. He's just so talented and so interesting as a person. I guess I was a bit carried away in my expression but it wasn't much of a deal. The guy wasn't at all affected negatively with it and I thank him for that.

so it gave me some thought. Maybe the only way to resolve things completely with the things around me is to act fully straight. Maybe the time hasn't still accepted the possibility of having a bi-straight person. With the way I'm going now, I'll probably continue to just confuse a lot more people and maybe even hurt some more in the process.

I know finding comfort, expressing love, being loved, those are all human. They're legal needs for everyone. I guess I should just stop looking for it from another guy in the way I need it. Or maybe only another bi-straight could fulfill that.

Maybe I would find another bi-straight "special" friend that I could hang out with, be intimate with and then after a time we'd get back to our girls.

No comments: