Friday, September 14, 2007

Missing 1 Ingredient

I confess that I am attracted to another guy’s body. I even have an abdominal fetish. It doesn’t have to be ripped, although I’m more into those kinds of stomach areas. The biceps, the chest, the Apollo’s belt, they all contribute to my fixation but only up to muscle worship.

I can be horny and I haven’t had any actual experiences but I’ve had some virtual incidents for the past two nights. Yes, I did stand up but it didn’t feel right. I just wasn’t attracted to the other guy’s, err…manhood.

That’s the thing with these kinds of experiences – you can fully fake it. Although they say you can still do it in the physical, maybe I’ll never know with another guy. I felt like I cheated myself, more really of cheating the other guy. And the guy I’m attracted to.

This has got me thinking more. I’ve never really been attracted to sex with the same but I do get off. But it’s more of because of some emotional connection that I imagine. So, if I can’t fully have a physical connection in having sexual encounters, should I just drop everything? Should I just drop all this wanting to be intimate with another guy?

Maybe I will, but the attraction and longing would still be there.

No comments: